The past couple of years, we have actually done round-up posts to share some of our favorite articles of the year.
We are following suit this year to share several of the most useful, mind-blowing pieces of an insane 2021. Whether for those fireside evenings over the holidays, or those long cross-country flights, here is 50 posts sure to get you set to handle 2021 with a renewed focus.
In 2021, marketers were forced to end up being consumer centric. We saw a couple of patterns emerge here: a re-focus on nurturing existing buyers/subscribers, using AI for customization, and enhancing content/campaigns with tech.
50 Top Popular Articles For 2021– Woblogger
Woblogger is a well reputed digital marketing industry. Without further ado, we present Woblogger’s top 50 digital marketing articles of 2021.
- The Best Way to Migrate a WordPress Site
- 8 Proven Strategies to Increase Your Blog’s Traffic
- How to Use Google’s Disavow Tool Correctly
- 7 tips to collaborate better when your team is online
- How to Schedule Your Posts in WordPress (Step by Step)
- These tips on how to make a slick frontend
- How to create an outstanding content creation strategy
- Why Blogging Is an Important Part of Digital Marketing
- Why Your Content Marketing Needs to Be Data-Driven
- How to Develop a Content Strategy: A Start-to-Finish Guide
- How to Become an Entrepreneur with No Money or Experience
- Educational Resources for Aspiring Bloggers Young and Old
- Why Building Community Matters in Ecommerce
- Insider Advice: Top Cyber Security Tips for Bloggers
- 5 Most Common WordPress Errors and How to Avoid Them
- Top Tips to Turn a Blog into a Six-Figure Business
- Is a Password Manager Right for You?
- How to come up with a good domain name
- How to Setup a Bing Ads Campaign – The Right Way
- Instagram Marketing: Powerful Tips with Examples 
- Powerful LinkedIn Marketing Tips (That Actually Work)
- Top Mistakes that Everyone Makes in WordPress
- 10 Tips for Making Your Restaurant Business Successful
- AWeber Reviews 2021: Details, Pricing, & Features
- The Best Email Marketing Software for 2021
- Simple Steps to Get Your First 1,000 Email Subscribers
- Codecademy to Learn Code for Free
- How to Make Money with Thesis WordPress Theme Affiliate Program
- How to Launch a Brand-New Website (with a Bang!)
- The Science of Single-Tasking for Extreme Productivity
- Conversion Optimization Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The impact of COVID-19 on small business outcomes
- How to protect your intellectual property as a tech business
- How to Increase Your Website Traffic Without SEO
- Sales Data Analysis Can Increase Revenue
- How to Spot SEO Myths: Common SEO Myths, Debunked
- How to Deal with Negative Comments on Your Blog
- Importance of SSL Certificates on Banking Websites
- How to Market to Multiple Generations on Social Media
- 14 Content Marketing Trends to Watch in 2021
- Yoast SEO: the #1 WordPress SEO Plugin
- How to Optimize Your Robots.txt for SEO in WordPress
- What Is the Difference Between Sales and Marketing?
- How to Build Customer Loyalty with web accessibility
- Why is a digital marketing strategy important?
- Best Plugins for Blogs in WordPress for Effective Blogging
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Crafting Content for Conversions
- 8 Google Analytics Metrics to Measure Your Blog’s Success
- Is Twitter Worth Your Time? Here’s What Data Says About Twitter for Marketing
- Dedicated Web Server Hosting Services
The list goes on. And building out a marketing program for lead nurturing, one that’s detailed and driven by multi-touch attribution data captured from some or all of the sources above, is no little endeavor. That might describe why 25 percent of marketers state organizational and structural challenges are the top reason they haven’t embraced data-driven attribution (Think With Google).
What is Digital Marketing and How Do I Get Started?
Essentially, digital marketing refers to any internet marketing efforts or properties. Email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing and even blogging are all fantastic examples of digital marketing– they assist introduce people to your business and encourage them to purchase.
These are some of the most popular on Woblogger’s digital marketing assets and techniques organizations utilize to reach individuals online.